Providing pet sitting for your pets as if they were my own — exclusively serving Ahwatukee.Welcome to K8’s Pet Care! I’m K8 (Kate), and I love animals—all breeds, shapes, and sizes. K8’s Pet Care specializes in daily, weekly, and long-term pet sitting in your pet’s home. Your pets are my passion, and I truly love what I do!
My goal is to be the best pet sitter that I would want for my own pets.
• Pet CPR/First Aid Trained
• Experienced Professional
• Member of PSI (Pet Sitter’s International)
• Member of PSA (Pet Sitter’s Associates)
• Member of APPSA (Arizona Professional Pet Sitters Association)
I have been pet sitting for over five years—initially in Kingwood, Texas. A move to Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee area) gave me the opportunity to establish my business here.
My promise to you:
• Keep your pet(s) healthy and happy while you are away
• Keep a daily log of what I did and what your pet(s) did
• Provide daily text updates and pictures of your pet(s)
• Ensure you have peace of mind while you’re away
Pet Sitting Services
Nobody can replace you. My goal is, in your absence, to go above and beyond your expectations and to become your pet's second-best friend. I will keep your pet (s) happy and healthy and ready for you when you return.
Exclusively serving Ahwatukee.
Initial Consultation (Meet and Greet):
During the initial consultation, I will come to your home to meet you and your pet(s). We will review the details; discuss your pet's needs and complete the paperwork. You can show me where everything is and explain your pet's routine so that I can ensure that he/she is well taken care of in your absence.
Please schedule the initial consultation at least ten days before you are leaving, so we will have adequate time to meet and get to know each other.
Pet Sit Visits:
While you’re away from home, K8’s Pet Care will provide loving, personalized, attention for all of your pets. Playtime and belly rubs are on the house!
Lots of TLC for your pet(s), fresh food/water, exercise/walk, scoop the litter box, clean up any pet messes, administer medication, and give owner-approved treats.
All services provided in a Daily Visit. I will sleep at your home—hours are approximately 6/7 pm to 7/8 am.
Included in Daily Visits and Overnights—no charge with pet sitting reservation:
• Collect mail/newspaper/packages
• Set out/bring in trash bins
• Water plants
• Alternate lights/window coverings
• Turn on/off radio/tv
• Pool skimmer basket cleaned as needed